Getting Cab Insurance quotes is now easier than ever. Click the red button to have your quotes within minutes!
- Comprehensive Cover
- Third Party
- Fire & Theft
- Public Liability
- Windscreen Repair
- Loss of Licence
- Instant Documentation
Insure your cab in the easiest way possible
By getting multiple quotes you can ensure you get a great deal on your cab insurance
Getting a good cab insurance policy is important to protect yourself and enable to drive your cab legally. There are many providers of cab insurance online so getting a policy at a price that’s affordable is easier than ever. It’s a good idea to read through the information laid out below so you can be sure exactly what type of cover you want to get with your policy.
Below are the main types of cover you can get for cab insurance –
- Comprehensive – A comprehensive policy will cover you for any type of collision, whether you or a third party is liable. This is always recommended as it provides the best level of protection.
- Third Party – Third party insurance will provide protection for your passengers and third parties if you’re involved in a collision but provides minimal protection for you and your cab.
- Fire & Theft – Fire and theft will cover you for theft of your cab and damage caused as a result of fire.
- Breakdown assistance – If you don’t already have breakdown assistance then it’s a very good idea to have it included in your policy. Most insurance providers will be able to offer this service.
- Public liability – Liability claims are always on the increase so having public liability insurance is always wise.
- Vehicle replacement – If your cab needs extensive work then it’s extremely useful to know you’ll be provided with a replacement vehicle so you can carry on working.
- Windscreen Repair – This is a very useful type of cover to have included in your policy since windscreen repair can be quite costly.
Get Your Quotes Today
Getting multiple quotes is an excellent way to save money on cab insurance. Just click the red button below and after providing some information you will then have access to quotes from a panel of cab insurance specialists. You can then compare the quotes and pick the policy which is best for you.