Getting Public Hire Taxi Insurance is a quick and easy process. Cover available can include:
- Third Party
- Fire & Theft
- Breakdown Assistance
- Legal Fees
- Public Liability
Save time and money by getting multiple quotes from one place
Getting quotes for public hire insurance is now quick and stress-free!
Public Hire Insurance
If you drive a public hire taxi then getting a good insurance policy in place is extremely important. There are many providers of public hire insurance online so you’ll be able to find a policy that suits you at an affordable price. Below you’ll find an explanation of the different types of cover that are available as well as some top ways to save money on a policy.
Below are some of the cover options you can get with public hire insurance –
- Third Party – This type of cover is good if you’re on a tight budget. It will protect your passengers and allow you to drive your taxi legally. However it provides minimal protection for you and your vehicle.
- Fire & Theft – This type of cover will cover your vehicle if it’s damaged by fire or stolen.
- Comprehensive – Comprehensive insurance will cover your vehicle for all types of collisions including those that you’re liable for.
- Personal Injury – Driving a taxi is not without its risks so it’s always good to be covered in case you’re the victim of an assault whilst working.
Below are some great ways to save money on taxi insurance –
- Secure Your Vehicle – Having an alarm, central locking and immobilizer fitted to your taxi will go a long way to reducing the cost of your policy. The more secure your taxi is, the less likely you will have to make a claim. Insurance providers know this and will therefore offer you a better price for your policy.
- Look Online for Discounts – There are always special offers and discounts that can be found online so it’s good to keep an eye for them as it could save you a great deal of money.
- Shop Around – Getting multiple quotes is one of the best ways to save money on public hire insurance. You can get multiple quotes very easily now so there’s no reason not to do this.
Get Quotes Now
If you’re now ready to get your quotes, you’re in the right place. Simply click on the red button below and once you’ve provided some information about the level of cover you’re looking for you will then have access to your tailored quotes from the panel of public hire insurance specialists.