Getting Taxi Insurance at the right price is quick and easy:
- Third Party, Fire & Theft
- Breakdown Assistance
- Fleet Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Easy Claims Process
- Instant Documentation
Don’t pay more than you have to for taxi insurance
Getting multiple quotes is no longer a chore
If you drive a taxi then you know how important it is to have good cover in place. Just as important is getting a good price for your policy which is now easier than ever. Before you start getting quotes, let’s look at the different types of cover that are available for taxi insurance –
- Third Party – Third party insurance providers minimal protection for your vehicle but does allow you to drive legally. If you can afford to get a higher level of cover then it would be recommended.
- Comprehensive – Comprehensive insurance will provide complete protection for your vehicle when it’s involved in a collision. Any damage will be covered and if the vehicle is written off then full compensation will be provided.
- Fire & Theft – As the name suggests, this type of cover will protect your vehicle for theft and damage caused by fire.
- Personal Injury – Driving a taxi for a living does not come without risks. By having personal injury covered in your policy you know that if you were to be injured as a result of an attack, you would be compensated.
- Breakdown Cover – It’s always a good idea to have breakdown cover, whether you get it from a third party such as the AA or have it included as part of your policy.
The Benefits of Using an Insurance Comparison Service
There are many great benefits of using an insurance comparison service, such as Multiquote Taxi to get your taxi insurance. Some of these include –
- Save Time
- Save Money
- Get The Cover You Want
- Compare Quotes Easily
- Get Covered Instantly
Get Your Quotes Today!
Getting multiple quotes is one of the best ways to save money on taxi insurance and the great news is that getting quotes is incredibly quick and easy. All you have to do to get started is click the red button below. You then provide a bit of information about what level of cover you want and will then have access to quotes from the panel of taxi insurance specialists.